Join the Transform Livestream!
It's the most anticipated Recruitment Marketing event of the year! Streamed over 2 days—June 20-21 from the Revere Hotel in Boston—200+ industry leaders will gather at the in-person conference. Plus thousands (like you) will tune in from all around the world.
You’ll hear from some of the brightest minds in talent acquisition and top employer brands like:
- Intel, IBM, Cox Enterprises, Delta Air Lines and more!
See keynotes from:
- Diversity & inclusion strategist, Torin Ellis
- Netflix’s human kindness expert, Leon Logothetis
- Best-selling author and digital transformation futurist, Erik Qualman
- Plus, a live panel recording of the Chad & Cheese Podcast
And get exclusive same-day access to 2 virtual-only (bonus!) sessions:
- "How to Attract & Hire Top Talent: The Four Key Pillars" Presented by: Josh Gampel, CEO at Recruitics
- "Modernize Your D&I Strategy: Using Automation to Create a More Equal Workplace" Presented by: Elena Sigacheva, Director of Product at Entelo
The best part? If you can’t tune in, we'll send you all the recordings later!
Sessions on the Liberty Hall mainstage (see agenda) will be available for livestream.
Please note registration information will be shared with Transform event sponsors.