Five years. 20,000+ data points. 500 companies. 33 criteria. Countless insights.
Since 2015, SmashFly has spent months each year analyzing how the Fortune 500 use recruitment marketing practices in their talent acquisition strategies.
One major takeaway this year: The presence of a talent network does not ensure employers deliver on their promise to candidates or properly utilize CRM capabilities; just 10% of companies with a talent network or job alerts use automated emails to remind talent to complete a started application.
Download the full report for:
- A look at recruitment marketing adoption trends over 5 years
- How recruitment marketing pioneers differentiate themselves
- A complete ranking of the recruitment marketing practices the 2019 Fortune 500 use – and don’t
- An analysis of the career site experience and talent network experience, including missed opportunities and areas for growth
- 20+ key benchmark stats across recruitment marketing practice adoption