Four years. 20,000+ data points. 500 companies. 32 criteria. Countless insights.
Since 2015, SmashFly has spent months each year analyzing how the Fortune 500 use recruitment marketing practices in their talent acquisition strategies. One major takeaway this year: Companies have become stagnant in candidate experience and talent engagement, despite increased investment in new technologies. Talent networks have doubled since 2016, yet more than half of companies don't even send monthly communication.
Download the full report for:
- A look at recruitment marketing adoption trends over 4 years
- How recruitment marketing leaders differentiate themselves
- A complete ranking of the recruitment marketing practices the 2018 Fortune 500 use – and don’t
- An analysis of the career site experience and talent network experience, including missed opportunities and areas for growth
- 20+ key benchmark stats across recruitment marketing practice adoption