See how Recruitment Marketing is being adopted by the Fortune 500 & what it means for attracting top talent
In our Recruitment Marketing Report Card, we analyzed the use of Recruitment Marketing practices by the 2015 Fortune 500 and created a report that provides a view into:
- How the 2015 Fortune 500 scored
- Which best-practice Marketing principles are currently being used by the largest recruiting organizations
- The best practices that are emerging and the ones that are largely untapped
- How your Recruitment Marketing strategies compare to the Fortune 500
- Which Recruitment Marketing practices you should invest in to better compete and gain an edge
Gerry Crispin is an internationally recognized speaker, author and thought leader. He is committed to writing, researching and sharing his adventures, opinions and observations about evolving staffing models within the HR profession. Gerry is co-founder of Talent Board.
Chris provides leadership for SmashFlyâ€™s online and product marketing efforts, including social media, SEO, SEM and analyst relations. Chris was recognized as one of HRExaminerâ€™s 2012 Top 25 Online Influencers in Recruiting.