In its third year, the 2018 Fortune 500 Report is our most comprehensive yet.
Since 2015, SmashFly has spent months each year analyzing how the Fortune 500 use recruitment marketing practices in their talent acquisition strategies. This year, we collected data across 37 criteria and a few key external business factors (20,000+ data points) to help business executives and talent acquisition leaders benchmark their growth and understand how talent strategies affect business success. One major takeaway: Companies with “A” grades have higher revenue growth, stronger employer brands and focus on nurturing talent.
Download the full report for:
- A look at recruitment marketing trends over the past 3 years
- How "A" companies separate themselves from the pack
- A complete ranking of the recruitment marketing practices the 2017 Fortune 500 use – and don’t use
- An analysis of the evolution of recruitment marketing, including best practices, missed opportunities and areas for growth
- 30+ key benchmark stats across recruitment marketing and business growth, recruitment marketing practice adoption and more